Department: Front of House
Reports to: Assistant Manager
Location: East Longmeadow, MA
Assists waitstaff to maintain service efficiency by delivering food and beverage items
and ensures guest satisfaction by maintaining the cleanliness of the front of house area.
1. Greets guests appropriately when they are seated.
2. Communicates with host/hostess and waitstaff to maintain service efficiency and
ensures guest satisfaction.
3. Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the front of house including all tables, chairs,
floors, windows, and restrooms.
4. Serves beverage and food items and provides refills as needed.
5. Maintains adequate supplies in the work stations when dining room is opened.
6. Prepares beverages required for service including coffee and water.
7. Serves tables with hot beverages such as coffee and tea.
All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must be 21 years of age.
2. No previous food service experience is required.
3. Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to six hours in
length, and lift, bend, and stoop. Must have the ability to frequently lift trays and other
objects weighing 40 pounds or more.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
High noise levels, hot, must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 40+ pounds.