Department: : Front of House
Reports to: Restaurant Manager
Location: East Longmeadow, MA
Responsible for coordinating serving stations and providing customers with quality service.
- Greet guests and provide them with menu information, including preparation techniques, specials, and wine pairings.
- Communicate with dining room and kitchen personnel.
- Take food and beverage orders using appropriate procedures.
- Ensure all items are prepared and served accurately.
- Process guest orders in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Observe customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Serve food and beverages according to standard procedures.
- Total bill and accept payment.
- Assist bus people and the host/hostess.
- Stock station and perform assigned side duties.
All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Prefer at least one year of previous serving experience.
- Must be able to speak, read, and understand the primary languages of the work location.
- BarStarts Certification.
- Must be able to perform simple math calculations.
- Must be able to move quickly and stand for up to six hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift trays of up to 40 pounds.
- Must have customer service experience.
- Must be 21 years of age.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
High noise levels, hot, must be able to lift 40+ pounds