Department: Front of House
Reports to: Bartender
Location: East Longmeadow, MA
Responsible for the set-up, maintenance, and closing duties of the bar during service.
Stocks all bottled beer, wine, and liquor, produces and stocks syrups, squeezes fresh
citrus juice, prepares and stocks all garnishes, washes, polishes and stores all beverage
glasses. Also responsible for changing kegs and soda syrups, upkeep and cleanliness of
all liquor storage areas.
1. Keep bar fully stocked and operational at all times.
2. Produce all syrups and citrus juices for service.
3. Maintain cleanliness of bar and area surrounding bar.
4. Change beer and wine kegs and soda syrup boxes.
5. Communicate with bartender as to how he/she can be assisted.
6. Wash, sterilize and polish all beverage glasses.
7. Perform opening/closing duties including assembly/disassembly of bar mats and
8. Maintain positive attitude/teamwork throughout service.
9. Communicate with coworkers throughout your shift.
10. Follow all health and safety regulations prescribed.
11. Control and limit waste.
12. Communicate problems and ideas to management.
13. Attend all meetings.
14. Fill out all forms as prescribed.
15. Maintain all equipment and tools.
16. Follow all rotation procedures to ensure freshness of all products.
17. Follow management’s instructions and suggestions.
May track and unload beverage deliveries
2. May assist with banquets/private functions
3. May assist doorman/security with removal of guests.
4. All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. High school graduate or equivalent. Must be age 21 or older.
2. Must possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money.
3. Ability to remain stationary for long periods of time. Able to reach, bend, stoop,
stand for long periods of time, and frequently lift up to 60 pounds.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
High noise levels, hot, must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 60+ pounds.